- Right to considerate care with respect and dignity.
- Right to receive dental care in a healthy and safe environment.
- Right to ethical, competent and quality dental care and treatment.
- Right to Emergency dental treatment in the best interest of the patients.
- Right to care without any discrimination on basis of caste, religion, personal background,
sex or disability.
- Right to information about recommended treatment modalities, expected outcomes and
the option to refuse treatment with its associated risks.
- Right to have advance intimation of the expected cost of treatment.