GITAM SOCIETY’S OBJECTIVE of providing accessible, affordable and quality Dental Education and Oral Health Care to North Coastal Andhra, led to the conception of ‘GITAM Dental College & Hospital”.
Established with an Annual intake 40 students Affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences.
Intake enhanced from 40 to 100
Final BDS exams of first batch Recognized by DCI & MOH&FW, GOI.
Commencement of PG course
Recognition of PG course
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) - 100 seats
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY & ENDODONTICS - 5 seats
- ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS - 5 seats
- PROSTHODONTICS AND CROWN & BRIDGE - 5 seats
- PERIODONTOLOGY - 5 seats
- ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY - 3 seats
- PAEDODONTICS AND PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY - 5 seats
- ORAL PATHOLOGY & MICROBIOLOGY - 3 seats
- ORAL MEDICINE & RADIOLOGY - 3 seats